The objectives of this Society are:
- To promote an interest in Jewish genealogy.
- To encourage and instruct members in Jewish genealogical research through careful documentation, and to maintain quality genealogical standards.
- To locate, preserve and index public and private Jewish genealogical records and make such records available to members and the general public.
- To assist and support any genealogical library in Texas which is open to the public.
- To publish genealogical and historical information in a regular newsletter or other publications as directed by the membership.